Do you want to study in Canada? Good news! We are to inform you about Sheryl Kintu Scholarship application which is currently ongoing at the University of Toronto. In this article we will be discussing about the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility and application process.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, situated on the grounds that mantle Queen’s Park. It was originated by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in Upper Canada. Initially measured by the Church of England, the university expected its present name in 1850 upon becoming a secular institution. As a collegiate university, it includes eleven colleges each with considerable autonomy on financial and institutional affairs and significant differences in character and history. The university also functions two suburban campuses situated in Scarborough and Mississauga.
The University of Toronto bids over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. In all major rankings, the university reliably ranks in the top ten public universities in the world and as the top university in the country. It obtains the most annual scientific research funding and donation of any Canadian university and is one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States, the other being McGill University in Montreal.
The Faculty of Arts and Science is the university’s core undergraduate faculty, and manages most of the courses in the college system. While the colleges are not completely responsible for teaching duties, most of them house particular academic programs and lecture series. Among other subjects, Trinity College is related with programs in international relations, as are University College with Canadian studies, Victoria College with Renaissance studies, Innis College with film studies and urban studies, New College with gender studies, Woods worth College with industrial relations and St. Michael’s College with Medievalism. The faculty teaches undergraduate trade in teamwork with the Rotman School of Management. The Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering is the other major direct entry undergraduate faculty.
The University of Toronto is the origin of a powerful school of thought on communication theory and literary criticism known as the Toronto School. Labelled as “the theory of the primacy of communication in the structuring of human cultures and the organizing of the human mind”, the school is entrenched in the works of Eric A. Havelock and Harold Innis and the succeeding contributions of Edmund Snow Carpenter, Northrop Frye and Marshall McLuhan. Since 1963, the McLuhan Program in Culture and Technology of the Faculty of Information has carried the command for teaching and progressing the Toronto School.
Worth of Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
The benefits of Sheryl Kintu Scholarship is 100% on the full tuition fee of your study program.
Duration of Award: Duration of Program.
Eligibility for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
- To be eligible for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship, students must deliver the obligatory supporting documentation. Imperfect award applications will not be measured.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program comprising books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship candidates must have an accepted and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be given. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This Sheryl Kintu Scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The Sheryl Kintu Scholarship candidates is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sheryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a reasonable successful outcome in line with goals and objectives of the scholarship.
In particular:- The general quality of your application clear indication of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
- – The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Sheryl Kintu Scholarship candidate are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and partake in outreach and alumni engagement enterprises in their home region once the scholarship is decided.
- Sheryl Kintu Scholarship may be delayed for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions of the Sheryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management stashes the right to adapt, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
How to Apply for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
Are you interested or qualified for the Sheryl Kintu Scholarship, Check and click link below to see how to apply in full.
Application Deadline for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
The application deadline for this scholarship is January 31, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada Scholarships here