Do you wish to study in the UK? Good news! We are to inform you about the Reach Oxford Scholarships application that is currently open at the University of Oxford. In this article we will be discussing about the scholarship, Its worth, its eligibility and application process.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation. It grew swiftly from 1167 when Henry II banned English students from attendance at the University of Paris. After disagreements between students and Oxford townsfolk in 1209, some academics fled north-east to Cambridge where they established what the University of Cambridge became. The two English olden universities share many common topographies and are together mentioned to as Oxbridge. Oxford is rated among the most admired universities in the world.
The university is made up of thirty-nine semi-autonomous constituent colleges, six permanent private halls, and a variety of academic departments which are organized into four divisions. All the colleges are self-governing institutions within the university, each regulating its own membership and with its own internal structure and activities. All students are members of a college. It does not have a core campus, and its buildings and facilities are dispersed throughout the city Centre. Undergraduate teaching at Oxford contains of lectures, small-group tutorials at the colleges and halls, seminars, laboratory work and infrequently further tutorials providing by the central university faculties and departments. Postgraduate teaching is provided mainly centrally.
In common with most British universities, potential students apply over the UCAS application system, but forthcoming applicants for the University of Oxford, along with those for medicine, dentistry, and University of Cambridge applicants, must detect an earlier deadline of 15 October. The Sutton Trust upholds that Oxford University and Cambridge University recruit excessively from 8 schools which accounted for 1,310 Oxbridge places during three years, compared with 1,220 from 2,900 other schools.
Oxford is frequently rated within the top 5 universities in the world and is presently rated first in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Ranking, as well as the Forbes’s World University Rankings. It held the number one position in the Times Good University Guide for eleven uninterrupted years, and the medical school has also preserved first place in the “Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Health” table of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings for the past seven consecutive years. In 2021, it rates sixth among the universities around the world by SCImago Institutions Rankings. The THE has also recognized Oxford as one of the world’s “six super brands” on its World Reputation Rankings, along with Berkeley, Cambridge, Harvard, MIT, and Stanford. The university is fifth worldwide on the US News rating. Its Saïd Business School came 13th in the world in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking.
Worth of Reach Oxford Scholarships
- Reach Oxford Scholarships provides course fees
- Reach Oxford Scholarships provides grant for living costs
- Reach Oxford Scholarships provides one return air fare per year
Eligibility for Reach Oxford Scholarships
- To be eligible for Reach Oxford Scholarships, Applicants must be nationals of countries who obtain official development aid from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- To be eligible for Reach Oxford Scholarships, you must have been given admission into any of the undergraduate programs at Oxford University
- To be eligible for Reach Oxford Scholarships, you must possess excellent academic results and also great leadership potentials.
- To be eligible for Reach Oxford Scholarships, Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the conclusion of their studies.
- To be eligible for Reach Oxford Scholarships, Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given precedence.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships
Are you interested or qualified for Reach Oxford Scholarships? Check link below to see how to apply in full.
Application Deadline for Reach Oxford Scholarships
The application deadline for this scholarship is February 9, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK Scholarships here