Are you interested in furthering an education abroad? We are glad to inform you that Romanian Government Scholarship is currently ongoing an application for Foreign Citizens. In this article, we will explain more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
As a foreign student from anywhere around the world except EU member countries, you can now apply for Romanian Government Scholarship for foreign citizens. The scholarships are also fully funded study opportunities for exceptional students.
Every year, the Romanian Government with the aid of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides a number of scholarships to citizens from non-EU countries. Only students who have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school, of at least 7 (seven) correlating to the scoring system in Romania or the Good score, as the case, are qualified.
The Romania Government Scholarship is offered by the Romanian State to Foreign Citizens through the MFA. The scholarship is for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degrees Holder. Candidates who are not from the European Union can also apply for the scholarship.
However, the scholarship program is offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, based on H.G. 288/1993. The Romanian Government Scholarships are also offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Candidates having any academic background can apply for Bachelor’s, Graduate & Ph.D. Scholarship in Romania Country. Note that the Ministry of Foreign Affair will pay you a monthly stipend and no Application Fee is needed to apply for this Romania Government Scholarships Program.
Worth of Romanian Government Scholarship
- The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation expenses in the dormitories, through the budget of the Ministry of Education and Research and within the limit of the subsidy allocated for this purpose. Note that accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places.
- The Romanian Government Scholarship grants a monthly financial aid, as follows “the equivalent in lei of the amount of 65 EURO, for undergraduate students; the equivalent in lei of the amount of 75 EURO, for master and specialization students and the equivalent in lei of the amount of 85 EURO, for PhD students.
Eligibility for Romanian Government Scholarship
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must submit a complete file.
- Each candidate must present study documents issued by an approved or regarded education institutions in the country where they were issued.
- Romanian Government Scholarship are open to citizens from non-EU countries.
- You must agree with the enrolment deadline to be eligible for Romanian Government Scholarship.
- Each applicant must have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last.
- You must also agree with the application submission methodology to be eligible for Romanian Government Scholarship.
How to Apply for Romanian Government Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, application can only be sent through the Study in Romania platform. Applicants can also access the platform on the website through the Apply for MFA scholarships button, or directly. Note that the platform can be accessed in English.
You should also note that applications submitted directly by the candidates to the registry offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education, or to the e-mail addresses of the MFA employees / departments of the MFA Headquarters, or to the Romanian diplomatic missions or the foreign diplomatic missions approved in Bucharest, will not be considered.
For more information, visit the university’s official website. You can also apply for the scholarship here.
Application Deadline for Romanian Government Scholarship
The application deadline for the scholarship is May 15, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Europe Scholarships here