Are you interested in furthering an education in UK? Good news! Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships is currently ongoing application for International Students in UK. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships is offered for Master degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. To help reduce the obstacles between students and a future in Higher Education, the university have a wide range of fantastic scholarship opportunities which are open to people from a broad array of backgrounds to help you achieve your dreams.
Bishop Grosseteste University is one of two public universities in the city of Lincoln, England (the other being the University of Lincoln). It was founded as a teacher training college for the Diocese of Lincoln in 1862.
The university gained taught degree awarding powers in 2012 and was granted full university status on 3 December 2012. Bishop Grosseteste University has about 2,300 full-time students enrolled on a variety of programs and courses.
Bishop Grosseteste University offers foundation and honor degrees at postgraduate and undergraduate level. This includes several ways into teaching such as BA, BSc and Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
The university also awards foundation degrees in education, childhood and youth-work, BA degrees in 17 subjects which include primary education, SEN and early childhood studies, and BSc degrees in 4 subjects.
Worth of Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships
All successful candidates of Bishop Grosseteste University Office University will receive a tuition fee waiver about maximum of 50% of the international tuition fee for the program.
Eligibility for Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must be an international student.
- You must display academic merit to be eligible for Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships.
- Each candidate must be available to start their academic studies in the UK.
- To be eligible for Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships, you must hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a related postgraduate level qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- You must also display excellence and commitment to extra-curricular activities.
How to Apply for Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships
- To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply for, and have been offered a place on, one of the university’s programs. Then once you are in receipt of an offer for a program, download and complete the application form by clicking here.
- You will be asked to describe your academic achievements, relevant professional experience and/ or career goal. Each candidates should also refer to any other information, which supports their application. This could include, but is not limited to: Academic merit, Career Aspirations, Financial need, Developmental impact and Extracurricular Activity.
- All application forms should be completed and sent to [email protected] and should be clearly marked ‘International Scholarship Application’ in the subject line.
- Please note that while the university offer this range of scholarships it cannot be sure that your application for one will be successful. The scholarship application process is competitive and the university reserve the right to not grant scholarships to those who provide proof of the above requirement, if the application is not of the required quality.
- All scholarships awarded will be approved for the lifetime of the program, for postgraduate candidates this is one year while for undergraduate candidates, it is three years.
If you are interested in Bishop Grosseteste University Office Scholarships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the official website to apply.
Application Deadline for Bishop Grosseteste University Masters Scholarship
The application deadline for these scholarship is May 31, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK Scholarships here