Do you wish to further your education in New Zealand? We are glad to inform you that Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships is currently ongoing application at Massey University. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships is offered for Master degree in the field of Science, Humanities, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Arts, or Business. The Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships at Massey University were formed from a gift from the late Mr. Lovell Clark and Mrs. Berys Clark in December 2002.
Massey University is a university located in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with important campuses in Albany and Wellington. The university has about 30,883 students, 13,796 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students, making it New Zealand’s second largest university when not counting international students.
However, research is undertaken on all three campuses, and over 3,000 international students from more than 100 countries study at the university. Massey University is the only university in New Zealand that offers degrees in aviation, veterinary medicine, dispute resolution, and nanoscience.
Massey’s veterinary school is approved by the American Veterinary Medical Association and is regarded in the United States, Australia, Canada, and Britain. The university’s agriculture program is the highest-rated in New Zealand, and 19th in Quacquarelli Symonds’ (QS) world university subject rankings.
The university’s Bachelor of Aviation (Air Transport Pilot) is an internationally recognized and approved qualification, is the first non-engineering degree to be regarded by the Royal Aeronautical Society (1998), and has ISO9001-2000 approval.
Massey University announced in December 2010 that the Wellington campus would close its School of Engineering and Advanced Technology the next month. Scholars were offered places at either the Albany or Manawatū campuses with compensation, but those who could not make the move and chose to accept their degree elsewhere were given no compensation, and only a few papers were able to be cross-credited.
The university has campuses in the Manawatū at Palmerston North, at Wellington (in the suburb of Mt Cook) and on Auckland’s North Shore at Albany. In addition, Massey University offers most of its degrees extramurally within New Zealand and internationally. It also has the nation’s largest business college. Research is accepted on all three campuses.
Worth of Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships
- The amount for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships varies for all applicants.
- The value for the scholarship is partial funded.
Eligibility for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships
- To be qualified for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships, you must be a postgraduate student.
- Candidates must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships.
- Each candidates must be studying a certain subject in science, agriculture, biotechnology, humanities, arts, or business to be qualified for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships.
How to Apply for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships
- If you are interested in Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the university’s official website to apply.
- Please while applying for the scholarship, you are expected to include a personal statement on your study and career aspirations and why obtaining this scholarship will assist your goals.
- You are also expected to include a research outline (if applicable) stating the benefit of the research to New Zealand.
- You must also attach your CV and an academic reference.
Application Deadline for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships
The application deadline for Lovell and Berys Clark Scholarships is not specified but the application for the scholarship is always open.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other New Zealand Scholarships here