Are you interested in furthering an education in Netherlands? Good news! Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program is currently ongoing application at Eindhoven University of Technology. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
The scholarship was named in honor of the former TU/e President, the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program (ALSP) awards scholarships to exceptional students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master’s program.
Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program are awarded to scholars who in contrast with other candidates have gained the highest grades from their former education at world famous universities outside the Netherlands.
Eindhoven University of Technology is a research driven university of international standing, where exceptional research and education go hand in hand. The university also stand out when it comes to cooperating with improved industries with a strong aim on the Brainport region.
Its region is known for its excellence in high tech and is also the lead of a powerful, innovation-driven industry. However, the engineers we educate are not only exceptional engineers, but also strong communicators, who understand that users and society are to be taken into consideration when designing solutions and developing products.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is a public technical university in the Netherlands, based in the city of Eindhoven. In 2020/2021, about 14000 students were enrolled in its BSc and MSc programs and almost 1350 students were enrolled in its PhD and PDEng programs.
The university has been ranked in the top 200 universities in three major ranking systems. The 2019 QS World University Rankings place Eindhoven University of Technology 99th in the world, 34th in Europe, and 3rd in the Netherlands.
The Eindhoven University of Technology was establsihed as the Technische Hogeschool Eindhoven (THE) on 23 June 1956 by the Dutch government. It became the second institute of its kind in the Netherlands, introduced only by Delft University of Technology.
Worth of Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program
- The Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program provide tuition fee waiver worth €16,000 and a contribution to living expenses of €5,000 for each year of the two years of the Master’s program (a total of €10,000 for the 2 year Master’s program).
- Please note that the first year of the living expenses will be funded by the Holland Scholarship.
Eligibility for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program
- To be qualified for these scholarship, you must have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU/e Master’s program before February 1 for the following academic year.
- To be eligible for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program, you must have achieved a cumulative GPA above 80% of the scale maximum in their Bachelor’s degree from an internationally approved university.
- To be qualified for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program, each candidate must follow the Dutch visa requirement (where applicable).
- You must have not been granted a full-cost scholarship by any other scholarship organization to be qualified for these scholarship.
- All nationalities are qualified for these scholarship except the Dutch nationality.
How to Apply for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program
- To apply for these scholarship, you automatically enter the selection guideline for ALSP if you submit a complete application for a TU/e Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of February 1 are later admitted to a TU/e Master’s program.
- You must also meet the requirement of the scholarship.
- To apply for the scholarship, you must have submitted the online application including all required uploads.
- For more information about Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program, visit the official website.
Application Deadline for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarships Program
The application deadline for these scholarship is February 1, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here