The Robert Gordon University of Aberdeen is welcoming applications for its Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship award for International Undergraduates in the UK for the 2022/2023 school year.
Located on one of the most beautiful campuses in the United Kingdom, the university offers facilities that will have a real impact on your ability to learn. Their teaching personnel have an exceptional reputation for quality and intellectual research and their track record in graduate employment is amongst the best in the United Kingdom. The University’s range of degree programs comprises online degrees and also traditionally taught programs in subjects as diverse as management, art and design, and engineering.
Echoing through their culture is the aspiration to nurture cooperative relationships with local, regional and international communities to create socially responsible people and promote ethical conduct.
Worth of Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship at Robert Gordon University
- One complete year’s tuition fee for one year of study
- For candidates commencing in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate program
- Mode of Study; Any full time on-campus undergraduate program
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship at Robert Gordon University
To be qualified for the Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship award, candidates should know that;
- Selection of successful beneficiary is on the basis of academic merit
- They must be in possession of an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on-campus undergraduate program
- Be categorised by the University as a foreign fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Have to be a self-funding student
- be putting in to directly get into either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate program at RGU
- possess an offer of admission from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate program
- be classified by the University as a foreign fee payer for tuition fee payment
- must be a self-funding student
- be putting in for the September start. Candidates who are enrolling for the January start, fast track program are qualified to apply for this scholarship award when they start their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter program is not qualified for this scholarship award.
- be ready to personify the experience, by taking part in extra-curricular undertakings, and function as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by advancing the value of schooling at Robert Gordon University
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship at Robert Gordon University
Candidates are required to have obtained an offer of admission from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate program prior to submitting a Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship application form, comprising a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship award Panel would require candidates to describe why they should be selected for the award.
Candidates should first apply to RGU for an offer of admission and then fill out the online application form. Shortlisted applicants will be called for a telephone or Skype interview.
Statement of Support for your Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship Application
In at most 500 words, please use this section to describe:
- Why you have decided to enrol in this academic program (up to 100 words)
- Why you have decided to enrol at Robert Gordon University (up to 100 words)
- Why the scholarship panel should choose you for this scholarship award (up to 100 words), please be exact
- Information on any academic prizes that you have won
- Any relevant work experience
When applications are finished and the closing date is past, candidates will be shortlisted and possibly chosen for telephone or Skype interviews. Shortlisted applicants may be asked to a telephone or Skype interview.
Terms and Conditions
- University scholarship award, financial award and reduction will be granted upon enlistment at the University. Part-time candidates will have the financial aid and reduction applied pro-rata
- Reductions will be granted at the discretion of the University
- The most advantageous individual award for each candidate, the higher of the sum of the financial aid, scholarship award or reduction, will be applied. Just one award can be held per offer
- RGU Scholarship awards are for self-funding candidates only.
The application process for September 2022 will start soon and will end in May 2022.
Visit here for more information and to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here