The AAR Aircraft Services Award is obtainable for National, International and Diploma Students in the field of Avionics at the Fanshawe College, Canada.
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, usually abridged to Fanshawe College, is a state-owned college in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. One of the biggest colleges in Canada, it has campuses in London, St. Thomas, Simcoe, and Woodstock with more locations in Southwestern Ontario. Fanshawe has around 43,000 students and offers more than 200 higher academic programs.
Fanshawe is a wide-ranging college serving the greater London region by offering flexible learning arrangements and practical education opportunities designed in response to labour market needs.
One of Ontario’s biggest colleges – with four campuses in London, St. Thomas, Simcoe, and Woodstock – Fanshawe serves almost half a million people with a promise to educate, engage, encourage and excite.
They provide over 200 degree, diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs to 43,000 scholars each year, assisting people unlock their prospect and achieve success in a range of disciplines like applied arts, business, human services, health care, hospitality and technology.
Fanshawe also plays a crucial role in offering re-skilling and skill upgrading chances for mature learners via the design and delivery of custom training for federally and provincially backed trainees, community establishments, sectoral training councils and private sector employers in the health, business, industrial and services sectors.
Being one of Canada’s foremost academic institutions, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology was created in Southwestern Ontario, Canada as a state-owned college. Fanshawe College has an enrolment of around 42000 scholars and provides over two hundred higher academic programs.
Fanshawe College is devoted to offering a quality, high-value academic experience at competitive nominal tuition rates. It provides an appropriate academic campus with advanced instructional resources situated in modern facilities on over 100 acres of beautifully structured property. The institution also offers support to students in finding accommodation and other arrangements for incoming foreign students. Fanshawe College offers practical professional training to support students in starting their careers by combining valuable, paid work experience with their academic program.
The Fanshawe College has over 15 academic Schools:
- School of Apprenticeship and Transportation Technology;
- Donald J. Smith Building Technology School;
- Culinary Arts, Tourism and Hospitality School;
- Lawrence Kinlin Business School;
- Public Safety School;
- Aviation Technology Norton Wolf School;
- Nursing School;
- Technology and Applied Science School;
- Liberal Studies and Language School;
- Community Studies School;
- Information Technology School;
- Contemporary Media School;
- Health Sciences School;
- Design School;
- Performing Arts and Digital School.
AAR Aircraft Services Award Description:
- Host University: Fanshawe College;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Diploma Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: National and Foreign Students;
- Available Subjects: Avionics;
- Application Deadline: 1st October, 2021.
Worth of AAR Aircraft Services Award
Successful candidates will obtain a tuition scholarship award for the Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance program at Fanshawe College.
How to Apply for AAR Aircraft Services Award at Fanshawe College
Students have to hand in their application for the AAR Aircraft Services Award via the university’s application web platform. Students have to apply for the AAR Aircraft Services Award autonomously via FanshaweOnline making use of the university’s log-in details.
- Copies of scanned university academic records;
- A 150 words essay detailing the student’s primary reason for seeking a career in aviation and aircraft maintenance.
Applicants should achieve at least 75% on the high school graduation certificate in order to be accepted to Fanshawe College.
- TOEFL IBT: 79;
- IELTS: 6.0;
- CAEL: 60 aggregate score, with no grade less than 50 from any of the four categories;
- PTE Academic: 53;
- Cambridge English Test: FCE/CAE/CPE: 169 aggregate score, with no language proficiency less than 162;
- ELE: 70% or more in all sections of the test for most programs.
Not interested in AAR Aircraft Services Award at Fanshawe College? See other Canada Scholarships here